In collaboration with Beer Kulture and the Brave Noise initiative, the Beer Kulture Women of the Bevolution Creator Launchpad Grant is for women and non-binary entrepreneurs, brewers, homebrewers or digital creators who identify as an underrepresented or underserved member of the craft brewing community including, but not limited to, Black, African American, Indigenous, Asian American, Pacific Islander, or other Person of Color, who dream of launching a commercial product in-market but need the necessary funding and guidance to make it a reality.
One grantee will receive:
- The grantee’s craft beverage will be produced and released at Pilot Project Brewing in Chicago, IL. This also includes $2,000 for travel accommodations.
- 3 Month Financial Consulting by Genevieve Haughey of Northwestern Mutual
- 3 Month Marketing & PR Consulting by Ash Eliot, Founder of Women of the Bevolution
- 1 copy of Beer Kulture’s This Ain’t The Beer That You’re Used To
Beer Kulture will also provide 10 applicants with a copy of the book This Ain’t The Beer That You’re Used To
In order to be considered, applications must:
- Reside in the United States
- Over 21 years of age
- Identify as female or non-binary
- Identify as Black, African American, Indigenous, Asian American, Pacific Islander, or other Person of Color
Deadline to apply is October 23, 2022 11:59pm PST.